uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Replace update site with composite repository
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 12:44:50 GMT
Hi,

both, FeaturesAndBundlesPublisher and UpdateSitePublisher, seem to work,
but not without tears in my workspace. Maven does not complain about
compiling, but my Eclipse does sometimes. I assume that I still have
some personal disputes with Tycho and m2e...

It looks like it works, but I am not really convinced yet.

I uploaded the complete update site and the simple tycho project here:
http://people.apache.org/~pkluegl/update-site-test/

The update site is just a folder with all features, plugins, (...) and a
pom with the ant calls.

Just another note: If we apply something like this for the complete
update site, then this would also change the way how we merge the
complete update site (on the server) with the new partial one (built for
the release) since we apply something on it afterwards.

Best,

Peter