uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: Questions about TextMarker release
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 15:06:44 GMT
Hi,

next question about "Building The Release Candidate"

I did now a trial build of the release candidate with "mvn install
-Papache-release". The only thing that looks not correct is the naming
of the pom for the Eclipse plugins, for example:

org.apache.uima.textmarker.addons_${parsedVersion.osgiVersion}.pom

Do I have to take care of that? This happens also for the CAS Editor
plugin in my workspace.

What is the next step? Should I already add the server properties to my
settings.xml as described here [1], or is there an intermediate step,
e.g., uploading the trial to my people.apache.org webspace?

Best,

Peter

[1] http://maven.apache.org/developers/committer-settings.html