uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: Questions about TextMarker release
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:13:59 GMT
On 09.01.2013 18:41, Richard Eckart de Castilho wrote:
> Am 09.01.2013 um 14:35 schrieb Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com>:
>
>> You can add the server properties to your settings.xml, but please use the
>> encryption technique.
>> This would enable you to upload snapshots to the repository.apache.org server,
>> for instance.
> Jenkins is configured to deploy snapshot versions of TextMarker to the Apache
> repository server after every build. There is no need to do that manually.
>
> The server credentials in the settings.xml would only be necessary for regular
> releases.

In case of a TextMarker release, I still have to do it manually, e.g.,
because of the RC tag, right?

I added the server information to my settings.xml (with encrypted
passwords). What about "<id>stagingSite</id>" (must match hard-coded
repository identifier in site:stage-deploy)? Do I need that element? Is
that important for the documentation? I thought the documentation will
be manually added to the website. I even do not know yet where it should
be put or linked.

What are my next steps? Just following the steps mentioned in
http://uima.apache.org/release.html ?

Peter