uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requirements / Wish List for CAS Store?
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:02:19 GMT
On 01/11/2013 12:55 AM, Neal R Lewis wrote:
> Yes.  Our particular CAS store is purposely kept separately from UIMA applications and
accessed via (currently) SOAP calls.  Uima applications are wrapped by code that pulls from
the store, processes the CAS through an arbitrary PEAR, and the results are sent back to the
store and appended to the CAS that they originated from

Do you think it would be possible to make the contents of the CAS store
available to the Cas Editor via this SOAP interface?

Jörn