uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requirements / Wish List for CAS Store?
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 18:15:47 GMT
On 01/15/2013 06:12 PM, Neal R Lewis wrote:
> I'm not sure.  The Cas store is behind a SOAP interface, but I'm not familiar enough
with the workings of the Cas Editor to integrate it.  You mean the Cas editor in the eclipse
tooling, correct?

Exactly. It of course needs retrieve and store operations for a CAS, it
needs a method
to retrieve the type system for a CAS and a mechanism to explore the
CASes in the
store, e.g.  by query or some kind of listings.

Additionally it might be nice if there could be default styling
information stored with
the type system, but that would not be necessary to get it working.

I would be happy to contribute the implementation the connector plugin.

Jörn