uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fix needed for some of our source releases
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 08:39:52 GMT
The statistical models in for tagger in or addon distribution are
an isuse too, because we just release the binary there but not
the source.

Here is a discussion the cTAKES team had about it:
http://s.apache.org/Gz5

The SpamAssassin team had the same issue and established away
to share their data with the development community, maybe we can do the
same?

Anyway, we should look into it before we release the addon package again.

Jörn