uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcasgen-maven-plugin contribution (UIMA-2471)
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:10:13 GMT
> Hi,
>
> I'd guess that the jcasgen functionality of UIMA changes rarely. Maybe put it to the
sandbox at the same level as TextMarker or uimaFIT and give it a separate release cycle?

Just because it rarely changes we do not need to give it a separate
release cycle, it would only be an issue if it would be the other way
around.
In my opinion it should go into uimaj/trunk so it can be released as
part of the UIMA SDK. Having it there will avoid the overhead of an extra
release and its version is always in sync with the UIMA SDK.

Jörn