uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache UIMA TextMarker Release Candidate 1
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 17:53:20 GMT
Hello,

the NOTICE / LICENSE files must contain the attribution and
licenses of the redistributed 3rd party work.

There are many of these files in many places, from the NOTICE / LICENSE
pair at the root level of the svn tag I got the impression that you include
these 3rd party works somewhere:

- ANTLR libraries (BSD)
- htmlparser (CPL)
- Icons (Creative Commons)

At which places are these actually included?

I found the icons in the uimaj-ep-textmarker-ide binary plugin jar
file,  but
the LICENSE and NOTICE files do not contain the attribution and license
for them:

Here is the link to the file:
http://people.apache.org/~pkluegl/uima-releases/TextMarker-2.0.0-rc1/src_bin/org.apache.uima.textmarker.ide_2.0.0.jar

Jörn