uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache UIMA TextMarker Release Candidate 1
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 09:45:56 GMT
There are two things I noticed so far:

- When I try to install the feature in Eclipse, then it is not
categorized and thus not visible with the default settings. Somehow, the
update site is not correctly built with the categories. However, the
installed feature works just fine (Win7 64bit).

- the poms of the plugins have some naming problems. This is probably
caused by using a property, which is not resolved by some maven plugin.

Example: org.apache.uima.textmarker.addons_${parsedVersion.osgiVersion}.pom
in:
http://people.apache.org/~pkluegl/uima-releases/TextMarker-2.0.0-rc1/src_bin/

Peter