uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache UIMA TextMarker Release Candidate 1
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 09:52:05 GMT
Just another comment about the composite repository:

I refrained from providing an extended composite repository, because, as
I already mentioned, it is not yet officially available (or am I
wrong?). However, there are also two small additional reasons: I do not
believe that this rc is the last one (so that the extended composite
repository would be released as it is) and my feature (should) use
another category. Therefore, it should be quite independent of the other
subsites.

Peter