uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache UIMA TextMarker Release Candidate 1
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 14:05:50 GMT
On 01/24/2013 01:46 PM, Peter Klügl wrote:
> Can you or Marhsall elaborate on that? I looked at the Cas Editor, but
> have not found anything in the pom nor in the jar distributed in the
> downloadable archive.

Thats ok, because the distributable (zip/tar.gz package) contains
everything in its top-level NOTICE/LICENSE, but the Cas Editor
is also distributed via the eclipse update site, and there the jar file
must have non-default NOTICE/LICENSE files.
I will check if thats the case, then we can at least fix it for the next
release.

Jörn