uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache UIMA TextMarker Release Candidate 1
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 13:40:28 GMT
On 25.01.2013 14:02, Jörn Kottmann wrote:
> On 01/25/2013 01:13 PM, Peter Klügl wrote:
>> If I undestand that correctly, then I have to remove ANTLR and
>> htmlparser from the NOTICE/LICENSE in the top level project since
>> they are both not part of the source release. Then, I have to add
>> NOTICE/LICENSE files (with ANTLR and htmlparser) to src/main/readme/
>> in the top level project and to the uimaj-ep-textmarker-engine
>> project since those two binaries will contain the third party
>> libraries. The other plugins also need their own NOTICE/LICENSE files
>> in src/main/readme/ since they contain the icons. Is that correct? Is
>> there a shortcut, something that influences maven what to put in
>> those files, or which file to copy?
>
> +1, sounds good.

Unfortunately, this did not work. I added individual LICENSE/NOTICE
files to src/main/readme in uimaj-ep-textmarker-engine but the binary
just contains the default files and additionally files with ".txt"
extension and the same content. The -sources jar contains also only the
default files.

Any ideas?

Peter