uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache UIMA TextMarker RC2 AND Composite Repository
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 19:25:43 GMT
http://people.apache.org/~pkluegl/uima-releases/TextMarker-2.0.0-rc2/src_bin/
directory,
there are multiple files where the version is missing, and instead is the
literal string ${parseVersion.osgiVersion}.

I think these need to be fixed - so the version is included in the released file
name.

Also, what is the purpose of this whole directory?  I think perhaps all of the
"jars" having compiled classed and their associated signatures/checksum files
can be deleted?  My Reasoning:
these Jars are for the convenience of users.  But users won't be using them via
this path.  They'll either be using them via Eclipse update site, or (less
likely?) via pulling them as dependencies from Maven Central.

So, there's no need to include them here, I think.

-Marshall