uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache UIMA TextMarker RC2 AND Composite Repository
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 22:03:31 GMT
Am 29.01.2013 21:49, schrieb Marshall Schor:
> I notice that the top level project (the one you run mvn install on to build
> everything) is uimaj-textmarker-parent.
>
> This is different from the conventions of other projects - where the top level
> would have been something like:
>
> uimaj-textmarker.

I agree. I chose this layout after the discussion of Richard and you
about this topic, but I do not really have a strong opinion about it.

I would have named the reactor/top level project "uimaj-textmarker", but
there was already a project with this name, the implementation of the
analysis engine and rule inference, which can be renamed to
"uimaj-textmarker-core".

> I don't think this is a blocker, but if things are worked on before another
> release, it might be good to change this.

I agree :-)

Best,

Peter