uima-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requirements / Wish List for CAS Store? (Add on)
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 19:24:07 GMT
The Xmi serializer has the ability to maintain xmi:id's. This feature
is used by uima-as services. It works by storing a map of IDs when an
incoming XmiCas is deserialized and using that map when serializing
back the modified Cas. It should be straightforward to utilize this
feature with an application interfacing a Uima pipeline to a CAS
store.

Eddie