uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <eck...@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Questions about TextMarker release
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 14:12:07 GMT
Yup, sounds like the culprit. The "apache-release" profile is used to simulate a release, isn't
it? So that setting would be there to avoid the staging, which makes sense. During a "mvn
release:perform", the profile "apache-release" shouldn't be active and the setting shouldn't
be used outside that profile unless you really want to avoid deploying dist zips or such.

-- Richard

Am 22.01.2013 um 15:01 schrieb Peter Klügl <pkluegl@uni-wuerzburg.de>:

> it says:
>
> [INFO] [INFO] --- maven-deploy-plugin:2.6:deploy (default-deploy) @ uimaj-textmarker-parent
---
> [INFO] [INFO] Skipping artifact deployment
>
> looks like my parent pom is not correctly configured. I found in the profile "apache-release":
>
> <plugin>
>     <artifactId>maven-deploy-plugin</artifactId>
>     <configuration>
>            <skip>true</skip>
>     </configuration>
> </plugin>
>
> I copied this, when I created the my textmarker parent pom. The original setting is in
build/trunk/parent-pom.
> There is a comment about "https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-2008". Would that
not also be a problem for uimaj releases? I think I can remove this in my pom, right?

Richard Eckart de Castilho
Technical Lead
FB 20 Computer Science Department
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Hochschulstr. 10, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
eckart@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de