uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache UIMA TextMarker RC3 AND Composite Repository
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 23:08:13 GMT
I've put drafts of the click-thru licenses for features here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/uima/build/trunk/uima-build-resources/src/main/resources/licenses-eclipse-plugs-features/

These, like the Eclipse "feature-update-licenses" are completely generic... and
refer to things
in the plugins.

Let me know what you think.

-Marshall