uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache UIMA TextMarker RC6 AND Composite Repository
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 17:31:57 GMT
I have an idea.

I've done an experiment to "confirm", which will take maybe an hour... If
confirmed, it's an infra issue and I'll post a Jira.  Otherwise, I'll ask about
it on the infra list.

The thing I'm guessing is happening is that some part of the "rsync" system that
was set up prior to the current method of pub/sub publishing didn't get quite
shut off, and/or the pubsub is excluding the docs/d directory.

I removed a silly index.html file in the old pub spot on people.a.o, and if it
disappears in an hour or so on the website, this will confirm that the rsynch is
still running...

-Marshall