uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Part of our website not being published via svn pubsub?
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 21:14:39 GMT

On 3/7/2013 2:34 PM, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> Configure the CMS build system or extpaths.txt to build that path in the
> staging site.
> http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref

Our website is not CMS based;  it's built with Anakia and then commits to the
docs/ directory triggers the svn pubsub hook.

The link you posted appears to be for sites built with the CMS build system, but
I don't think our site uses this at all.

Can you be a bit more specific on what we should do / configure / change ?  For
instance, where would we look for the extpaths.txt file?

Thanks. -Marshall

> Marshall Schor wrote on Thu, Mar 07, 2013 at 13:49:20 -0500:
>> We moved our /d/ part of our tree to svnpubsub on December 19, 2012 (see notes
>> below).  However, we now notice that updates to our svn tree
>>
>>           https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/uima/site/trunk/uima-website/docs/d/
>>
>> don't seem to be getting published.
>>
>> Is there something more we need to do?
>>
>> -Marshall
>>

>> On 12/10/2012 12:29 PM, Joe Schaefer wrote:
>>> No portion of your tree can depend on rsync
>>> going forward, in particular everything in
>>> uima.apache.org/d/ needs to be migrated to
>>> svnpubsub.

Jan 1.