uima-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: releasing addons modules
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 22:05:52 GMT
one more thing I noticed, the apache-release profile is defined inside
uima-addons reactor pom which shouldn't be used for individual release of
artifacts (it's been used for the whole uima-addons package, e.g. for
uima-addons 2.3.1) so I'd propose to move the apache-release profile to
uima-addons-parent (2.3.2-SNAPSHOT), release that and then release each
individual modules with that new version of the uima-addons-parent.
Without that we'd have to duplicate such information in each addon's pom.

Any objections?

Tommaso