uima-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject releasing addons modules
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 07:47:30 GMT
Hi all,

I'm hoping to have some time this week to work on the release of (some of)
the addons.
I noticed all of the modules depend on the uima-addons-parent which is
basically just a reactor pom (mostly useful to aggregate modules), the only
important bits which may affect the release is the jiraVersion.
Since we planned to release on a per module basis maybe we can create
different "jira releases" on Jira and write them inside each module's pom
so that for Solrcas 2.3.2 we create a Jira release in Jira and write down
such Jira version in the Solrcas pom and release with that.

Also we would need to remove the current 2.3.1 (aggregate) addons Jira
version from the uima-addons-parent and release a uima-addons-parent 2.3.2
which doesn't have such information inside so that it doesn't affect its
modules.

I hope it's clear :-)
Regards,
Tommaso