uima-dev mailing list archives

From Georgios Kontonatsios <georgios.kontonats...@cs.man.ac.uk>
Subject U-Compare on UIMA website
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 13:26:42 GMT
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you with regard to the U-Compare platform, which is
linked in your UIMA external resources page (
http://uima.apache.org/external-resources.html).

U-Compare is now hosted and actively maintained by the National Centre
for Text Mining (NaCTeM) at the University of Manchester. I would highly
appreciate it if you were able to update the link and description on
your website to the current one: http://nactem.ac.uk/ucompare

In case you need more information, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

--
Georgios N. Kontonatsios
Ph.D. Student