uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: TextMarker parameters
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:39:26 GMT
Hi,

Am 10.04.2013 15:58, schrieb Richard Eckart de Castilho:
> Hi Peter,
>
> is there any documentation what the following parameters do?
>
> SCRIPT_PATHS

lookup paths for the script files

> RESOURCE_PATHS

lookup paths for the resource files like word lists

> ADDITIONAL_SCRIPTS

names of referenced script files: file name without extension with
package namspace separated by periods

> ADDITIONAL_ENGINES

names of referenced analysis engine descriptors, again wihtout extension
and with package namespace

> REMOVE_BASICS

option to remove the inference annotations after the script was applied

> SEEDERS

list of some implemenations that add annotations before the script is
applied. By default there is the TextMarker lexer which adds the
annotations like CW

> DEFAULT_FILTERED_TYPES

the types that are filtered by default. Defining parts of text which are
normally not interesting.

> I found no JavaDoc in TextMarkerEngine (2.0.0). If there is no documentation,
> would you mind briefly describing each?

there is a short description in the documentation, section 1.5.1.2
http://uima.apache.org/d/textmarker-current/tools.textmarker.book.html#ugr.tools.tm.ae.basic

There is no JavaDoc yet, but it's on my todo-list.

Best,

Peter