uima-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Eckart de Castilho <richard.eck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TextMarker parameters
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:46:59 GMT
Excellent :) I added these as JavaDoc comments to the TextMarker component
in DKPro core. I expect there is no objection from you ;)

Since the uimafit-maven-plugin supports failing a build on missing
parameter descriptions, I'm using that option to hunt down under-documented
components ;)

Cheers,

-- Richard

Am 10.04.2013 um 17:39 schrieb Peter Kl├╝gl <pkluegl@uni-wuerzburg.de>:

> Hi,
>

> Am 10.04.2013 15:58, schrieb Richard Eckart de Castilho:
>> Hi Peter,
>>
>> is there any documentation what the following parameters do?
>>
>> SCRIPT_PATHS
>
> lookup paths for the script files
>
>> RESOURCE_PATHS
>
> lookup paths for the resource files like word lists
>
>> ADDITIONAL_SCRIPTS
>
> names of referenced script files: file name without extension with package namspace separated
by periods

>> ADDITIONAL_ENGINES
>
> names of referenced analysis engine descriptors, again wihtout extension and with package
namespace

>> REMOVE_BASICS
>
> option to remove the inference annotations after the script was applied
>
>> SEEDERS
>
> list of some implemenations that add annotations before the script is applied. By default
there is the TextMarker lexer which adds the annotations like CW