uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Encouragement for one more vote, please, to release Ruta
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 19:11:26 GMT

> For me earliest end of next week, I'm swamped :( Any particular check-list?
See http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release and the item
above that.

Basically - download the source release, build according to directions, verify
that it builds OK, and see that it has the proper licenses and notices, has
signatures on jars/zips/tars, verify that the Eclipse update site can be
installed into a (fresh unzip of an) Eclipse IDE, etc.

-Marshall