uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: board report due June 12th
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 09:16:04 GMT
On 05.06.2013 10:40, Richard Eckart de Castilho wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what about the learner contributions for ruta and the new iclas?

Hmm, I don't know whether that should be part of the report.

... if yes, then there are the following items:
- ICLA by Andreas Wittek (received): new gui component/framework for
constraint-driven evaluation in UIMA Ruta Workbench, which is already
included in the trunk.
- ICLA by Benjamin Eckstein (received): new rule induction algorithm for
UIMA Ruta TextRuler, which will hopefully included this week.
- ICLA by Michael Borst (sent): new rule induction algorithm for UIMA
Ruta TextRuler.
- ICLA by Philip-Daniel Beck (sent): no contribution yet.

Best,

Peter