uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Copy view to a different view
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 08:31:13 GMT
Hi,

I am looking for some functionality to copy a complete view to a
different CAS, however not to the view with the same name, but to a
different one. The CasCopier only supports copying views between two CAS
using the same name. I found some ViewCopier code (ClearTK->uimaFIT),
but only in some issue. uimaFIT's ViewTextCopierAnnotator only copies
the text, I assume.

Is there already some implementation?

What I did right now was to slightly modify a copy of CasCopier with
another parameter for specifying the name of the destination view. That
works for me, but I do not really want to commit that class.

Best,

Peter