uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA top parent-pom, uima-build-helper-maven-plugn, and uima-build-resources version 5
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:08:42 GMT
Tested by
  a) removing from local .m2 repo the 3 artifacts at version 5 level (left there
due to the "release" process)
  b) altering my settings file according to

http://uima.apache.org/testing-builds.html

  c) changing the uimaj parent pom in my workspace to use version 5 (not 5-SNAPSHOT) of the
uima parent
  d) confirming that running mvn install on the top pom produced error - can't find parent
pom.
  e) rerunning with -Pstaged-release and having it work.

Also downloaded svn tag and ran mvn install and built all three.

+1 to release

-Marshall