uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r2393 - /dev/uima/eclipse-update-site/uimaj/
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 16:43:09 GMT
I did "mvn clean package" (with the local-build-configuration profile).

I have not found the "release:prepare" limitation in the parent-pom.

The marker file activates the profile "build-eclipse-update-subsite" and
then the svn operations are performed if the config (eclipse.home) is
valid. There is an "if(${isApacheRelease})" for the checksums.

Well, it is likely that I missed something, but I haven't found it yet ;-)

Peter