uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: How to use the new binary CAS (de)serialization?
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 18:24:36 GMT
Hi,

I need help in reproducing this.

I added a test case that set the document text before serialization to a text
string, before serializing.  I then did a serialize / deserialize, and checked
the getDocumentText returned the right string.

In the original CAS, I did:
    casSrc.setDocumentText("some test text");

In your failing case, did you set up the CAS with a document text, and if so, how?

-Marshall