uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r2393 - /dev/uima/eclipse-update-site/uimaj/
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 21:03:09 GMT
OK, this is now fixed in the UIMA-wide parent pom version 6-SNAPSHOT.

To use it, change the uimaj-eclipse-update-site POM to reference this as its parent.

(It doesn't use the uimaj-parent as the parent, because this update site
actually is also used for uima-as, which adds on a feature to the existing CDE
plugin).

-Marshall