uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AE Launcher Plugin
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 08:09:01 GMT
Hello,

thanks for pointing this out. I don't think its a big deal for
most users, but we should of course fix it for the next release.

The issue UIMA-3133 Marshall created describes the problem nicely.

There are a couple of other issues that need to be fixed, like UIMA-3134
(was reported already some time ago) and we probably also want to add
support
for CPE descriptors. The people over at cTAKES use them for their
pipelines, I think
it might be more convenient for them if they could launch and debug them
directly
from eclipse without using our old tools.

Jörn