uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Where is the "release spot"?
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 13:32:03 GMT

> I think it's this one:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/uima
Yes.  It might be good to give (our current) guidance / thinking on how to
"organize" releases into subdirectories.

It's evolved over the years, and we don't move things.

We are supposed to "delete" older releases (everything is kept at
archive.apache.org.).

I'm wondering if it's about time to add another layer of directories to our
release structure, corresponding to our "bigger" projects.

> If nobody minds, I'll update the release guide, adding that URL.
+1

-Marshall