uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject how to configure javadoc for individual module javadocs
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 20:57:33 GMT
While going thru the warnings on the uimaj-core individual module javadocs, I
find there are several that occur because some references are to modules outside
uimaj-core.

This doesn't cause a problem when the main javadocs are done, because the
references are included in main javadoc build.

But it causes errors in the single module javadoc build.  I'm sure this is
solvable; does anyone know the right way to solve it?

(Otherwise, I'll dig in and do some research...)

-Marshall (not a javadoc maven)