uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA-AS 2.4.2 rc1
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 21:11:28 GMT
Traced to use of Maven Assembly Plugin 2.1.1.  That pom's dependency Hierarchy
seems to indicate a dependency on plexus-archiver 1.1.

This issue was fixed in plexus-archiver 2.0.2.

Maven assembly plugin 2.4 (the latest) depends on plexus-archiver 2.2.

Maven assembly plugin 2.3 depends on plexus-archiver 2.1.

So I think we need 2.4.

Can you try overriding the level of the maven assembly plugin to 2.4 in the
uima-as parent-pom?

-Marshall