uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA-AS 2.4.2 rc2
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2013 18:30:03 GMT
Trouble installing uima-as deploy editor into fresh 4.3.3 (Kepler) eclipse.

I installed from
http://people.apache.org/~cwiklik/releases/uima-as/2.4.2/RC2/eclipse-update-site/uima-as/
<http://people.apache.org/%7Ecwiklik/releases/uima-as/2.4.2/RC2/eclipse-update-site/uima-as/>,
and it showed the new version (and all versions if I unchecked the
show-only-most-recent-version), but when I went to install, it reported errors
and "recovered" after about 15 seconds, saying

The installation cannot be completed as requested

The "solution" it showed was:

1) upgrade / downgrade Eclipse Standard/SDK , version 2.0.1.20130919-0803  Id:
epp.package.standard

2) "Will not be installed":  UIMA-AS DeploymentDescriptor Editor

-Marshall