uima-dev mailing list archives

From andy mcmurry <mcmurry.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: community interest in preconfigured Apache VM?
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2013 18:18:31 GMT
Are other large uima projects configured this way?  Ctakes is large-- that
would be a huge warfile and I'm not sure it would work.

Maybe Ctakes is unique : both uima applications and domain specific
framework.  Users expect to consume pipelines out of the box.

Is there a recommended way to "extend" and distribute uima based
applications?