uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release parent-pom v 8
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 15:28:38 GMT
Thanks for your careful review and comments :-)

> Hi,
>
> looks ok (see comments).
>
>> [X] +1 OK to release
>
> - Built from SVN tag - appears ok
> - Upgraded uimaFIT trunk to new parent pom and built - appears ok
> - Diff vs last version 7 - appear ok (see comments)
>   - there is a "commented out failed experiment" - do we really need to keep such things
around in releases?

The criteria for keeping this kind of thing in releases is a balance I think
between keeping things cleaned up and clear, and providing useful information
for future maintainers.

In this case, I thought it useful to keep this in as a comment.

-Marshall