uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject for Release Managers wanting to get a better Jira report
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 15:55:52 GMT
The just released uima-wide parent pom (version 8) specifies the Maven Changes
Plugin at version 2.9, which works (sort of) with our Jira.

There are 2 problems.  One of these is
https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCHANGES-325

and there's a patch (which I supplied) that you can apply.   I recommend release
managers build this plugin from source after applying the patch, and "install"
it into your .m2 repository, in order to have a (mostly) correct jira changes
report generated.

The 2nd problem (which is unresolved at the moment, and no one is taking a
look): the "title" line in the generated report has a part which I think is
supposed to list the Jira version, but instead, it has literally
"${project.version}".  I couldn't figure out what was going wrong here.  I asked
about this on the maven-users list, but there's been no response (so far).  I've
just sent a note on this to the maven developers list....

-Marshall