uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA-DUCC 1.0.0 RC4
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 19:14:27 GMT
The source files for DUCC are not consistent with respect to the svn:eol-style
properties.  Many of them have this set to "native", many of them do not.

The result is that if you do an svn checkout on Windows vs some other platforms,
you get a mix of line endings style.

While this is not a show-stopper, it does make it difficult to compare the svn
tag checkout with the source-release.zip.

I'm using Eclipse "compare" to do the compare, and even if I set "ignore white
space", it still makes files which only differ in line-endings show up in the
list (although for each file, it correctly shows no differences).

-Marshall