uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA-DUCC 1.0.0 RC4
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 19:34:18 GMT
The way "newly added" files are supposed to get the svn:eol-style property is
that the machines where you do your svn commit from, are supposed to have SVN
configured to do this; see http://uima.apache.org/one-time-setup.html#svn-setup

The source-release.zip, having been built (I believe) on a linux machine, you
might think ought to have just the unix-style line endings.  I checked, and
found a few files here that have windows style.  Some of these are generated:
   issues-fixed...

but others seem to be checked in with windows line endings and no eol-style
property; some examples:
  org.apache.uima.ducc.agent.launcher.CGroupsManager.java
  ...common.agent.metrics.swap.  (4 java files)

-Marshall