uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release UIMA Java SDK 2.5.0 rc2
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 21:57:56 GMT
Hi,

I've posted the UIMAJ SDK 2.5.0 rc2 release candidate.

The only change was to upload the artifacts that were built from the tag, which included the
one
change-set (to a test-case) my local version was missing.

The Maven artifacts in the staging repo were built properly from the tag, and haven't changed.

I had previously uploaded the bin and source-release things from the wrong directory (the
uimaj/target, instead of the uimaj/target/checkout/target).  The versions in target/checkout/target
are correctly built from the tag, which included the one missing change set.
-----------------

There were 19 Jiras fixed, see

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20UIMA%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%222.5.0SDK%22%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

The source and binary zip/tars and the Eclipse update site are staged to
http://people.apache.org/~schor/uima-release-candidates/uimaj-2.5.0-rc2/ <http://people.apache.org/%7Eschor/uima-release-candidates/uimaj-2.5.0-rc2/>

The Maven artifacts are here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheuima-022/org/apache/uima/

The SVN tags are here: