uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA-DUCC 1.0.0 RC4
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 17:07:42 GMT
The binary LICENSE file has the first letter in copyright missing for
DataTables, it says "opyright"...

The binary NOTICE file has boiler plate from UIMA-AS included: it says "portions
of UIMA-AS were originally....".  This may be intentional, since you are
packaging UIMA-AS with this.   Should you have one for DUCC too?

The Release notes has a link for the issues list.  On my chrome browser this
link shows not the list, but just one issue.
I think it would be better to do a more reliable link, such as:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20UIMA%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%221.0-Ducc%22%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20ASC

Some of the notices in uima-as are not in the NOTICES file - eg. ibatis.  Is
this because not all of uima-as is being included?

-Marshall