uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA Java SDK 2.5.0 rc2
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 13:55:32 GMT
compared source-release and svn-tag - OK
there are only the unproblematic differences I notices last time:
- additional files in uimaj-cpe: checkpoint_synchPoint.xml,
checkpoint_synchPoint.xml.prev, checkpoint.dat.prev
- uimaj-eclipse-feature-runtime: .project (svn-tag), additional
feature.xml in root
- uimaj-eclipse-feature-tools: .project (svn-tag), additional
feature.xml in root
- additional META-INF folders and MANIFEST.MF files(but not in CAS
Editor plugins)

mvn install source-release - OK
mvn install svn-tag - OK

RELEASE_NOTES.html - additional ")"
"There are no major changes in this release; it is a bugfix release
()with a few performance enhancements) for the 2.4.2 version."

tested staged artifacts by using them to build/test ruta - OK
tested update site (CDE) in Eclipse Kepler - OK
tested ruta workbench with new update site - OK

[X] +1 OK to release

Peter

Am 08.01.2014 22:57, schrieb Marshall Schor:
> Hi,
>
> I've posted the UIMAJ SDK 2.5.0 rc2 release candidate.
>
> The only change was to upload the artifacts that were built from the tag, which included
the one
> change-set (to a test-case) my local version was missing.
>
> The Maven artifacts in the staging repo were built properly from the tag, and haven't
changed.

> I had previously uploaded the bin and source-release things from the wrong directory
(the uimaj/target, instead of the uimaj/target/checkout/target).  The versions in target/checkout/target
are correctly built from the tag, which included the one missing change set.