uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release UIMA Java SDK 2.5.0 rc2
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 17:51:27 GMT
- Verified signatures of uima artifacts - OK
- Unzipped source on windows and did mvn clean install - OK
- Configured uima-as to use uima-2.5.0 core jar and ran extended tests - OK
- Found bad links In RELEASE_NOTES-
    Sections 3.1 and 3.2 have a dead link "UIMA References"
    Section 3.3 has a dead link "Overview and Setup"
- ran documentAnalyzer - OK
- in examples I see .project and .classpath files

+1