uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA Ruta 2.2.0 RC1
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 13:12:20 GMT
I still try to understand what needs to be mentioned in the notice file.

Example:

The notice file in the uimaFIT binary download contains a mention of
AnnotationLiteral.java because of uimafit-legacy-support-2.0.0, but
there is no mention of the IBM UIMA License Agreement because of
jVinci-2.4.2

Peter