uima-dev mailing list archives

From Lou DeGenaro <lou.degen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache UIMA DUCC 1.0.0 Released
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 20:23:53 GMT
Doing as Jerry suggests is fine by me.  That said, however...

It seems that DUCC deserves equal billing in the diagram by either changing
UIMA-AS to UIMA-AS & UIMA-DUCC or removing the UIMA-AS as a qualifier.  In
either case, it is now plural: Scaleout Frameworks, no?  You could get
fancy and just say "Scaleout Frameworks" in the diagram but then show
UIMA-DUCC and UIMA-AS (links?) when hovering.

And I again suggest that some of the text in the changed paragraph be hot
links (same as as those in the left sidebar) to the corresponding -AS and
-DUCC pages, accordingly.

Lou.