uima-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: Build failed in Jenkins: UIMA-Ruta #371
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 14:32:27 GMT
Can we set the equinox.app dependency of the cas editor plugins to 1.3,
which is available in the maven repository?

Peter

Am 12.03.2014 15:29, schrieb Apache Jenkins Server:
> See <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-Ruta/371/changes>
>
> Changes:
>
> [pkluegl] no jira - another try to fix the equinox.app dependency for jenkins build
>
> ------------------------------------------
> [...truncated 21346 lines...]
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/swt/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/swt/maven-metadata.xml (340 B at
13.8 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/swt/maven-metadata.xml (341 B
at 13.3 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/swt/maven-metadata.xml
(348 B at 0.9 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/jface/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jface/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/jface/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/jface/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jface/maven-metadata.xml (368 B
at 15.0 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/jface/maven-metadata.xml (322
B at 12.6 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/jface/maven-metadata.xml
(350 B at 0.9 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/commands/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/commands/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/core/commands/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/commands/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/commands/maven-metadata.xml
(376 B at 16.0 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/commands/maven-metadata.xml
(330 B at 13.4 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/commands/maven-metadata.xml
(358 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
(383 B at 15.6 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
(321 B at 12.5 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
(359 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/databinding/observable/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/databinding/observable/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/databinding/observable/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/core/databinding/observable/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/databinding/observable/maven-metadata.xml
(372 B at 0.1 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/databinding/property/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/core/databinding/property/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/databinding/property/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/databinding/property/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/databinding/property/maven-metadata.xml
(370 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/databinding/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/databinding/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/core/databinding/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/databinding/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/databinding/maven-metadata.xml
(333 B at 8.6 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/databinding/maven-metadata.xml
(333 B at 8.1 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/databinding/maven-metadata.xml
(361 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/databinding/property/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/core/databinding/property/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/databinding/property/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/databinding/property/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/databinding/property/maven-metadata.xml
(370 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/databinding/observable/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/databinding/observable/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/databinding/observable/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/core/databinding/observable/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/databinding/observable/maven-metadata.xml
(372 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/runtime/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/runtime/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/runtime/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/core/runtime/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/runtime/maven-metadata.xml
(427 B at 11.9 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/runtime/maven-metadata.xml
(323 B at 8.8 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/runtime/maven-metadata.xml
(357 B at 0.9 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/filesystem/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/filesystem/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/filesystem/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/core/filesystem/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/filesystem/maven-metadata.xml
(363 B at 14.8 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/filesystem/maven-metadata.xml
(363 B at 14.8 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/filesystem/maven-metadata.xml
(368 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/help/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/help/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/help/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/help/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/help/maven-metadata.xml (311 B
at 12.7 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/help/maven-metadata.xml (357 B
at 14.5 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/help/maven-metadata.xml
(357 B at 0.9 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/ui/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/ui/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/ui/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/ui/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/ui/maven-metadata.xml (365 B at
14.3 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/ui/maven-metadata.xml (365 B at
13.7 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/ui/maven-metadata.xml
(347 B at 0.9 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/maven-metadata.xml
(329 B at 13.4 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/maven-metadata.xml
(375 B at 14.6 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/ui/workbench/maven-metadata.xml
(357 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/jface/text/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jface/text/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/jface/text/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/jface/text/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jface/text/maven-metadata.xml (373
B at 15.2 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/jface/text/maven-metadata.xml
(327 B at 13.3 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/jface/text/maven-metadata.xml
(355 B at 0.9 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/text/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/text/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/text/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/text/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/text/maven-metadata.xml (367 B
at 15.6 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/text/maven-metadata.xml (321 B
at 13.6 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/text/maven-metadata.xml
(357 B at 0.9 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/commands/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/commands/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/core/commands/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/commands/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/commands/maven-metadata.xml
(376 B at 14.7 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/commands/maven-metadata.xml
(330 B at 12.9 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/commands/maven-metadata.xml
(358 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
(321 B at 13.1 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
(383 B at 16.3 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
(359 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/runtime/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/runtime/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/core/runtime/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/runtime/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/runtime/maven-metadata.xml
(427 B at 17.4 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/runtime/maven-metadata.xml
(323 B at 13.1 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/runtime/maven-metadata.xml
(357 B at 0.7 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/text/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/text/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/text/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/text/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/text/maven-metadata.xml (321 B
at 12.1 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/text/maven-metadata.xml (367 B
at 14.3 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/text/maven-metadata.xml
(357 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/swt/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/swt/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/swt/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/swt/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/swt/maven-metadata.xml (340 B at
13.8 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/swt/maven-metadata.xml (341 B
at 13.3 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/swt/maven-metadata.xml
(348 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/p2/engine/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/p2/engine/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/equinox/p2/engine/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/equinox/p2/engine/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/equinox/p2/engine/maven-metadata.xml
(362 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
(321 B at 8.5 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
(383 B at 10.1 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/equinox/common/maven-metadata.xml
(359 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/registry/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/equinox/registry/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/registry/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/equinox/registry/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/registry/maven-metadata.xml
(385 B at 15.0 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/registry/maven-metadata.xml
(323 B at 11.7 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/equinox/registry/maven-metadata.xml
(369 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/jobs/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/jobs/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/jobs/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/core/jobs/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/jobs/maven-metadata.xml (316
B at 11.9 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/jobs/maven-metadata.xml (378
B at 11.9 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/jobs/maven-metadata.xml
(362 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/p2/metadata/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/equinox/p2/metadata/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/equinox/p2/metadata/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/p2/metadata/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/equinox/p2/metadata/maven-metadata.xml
(364 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/p2/core/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/equinox/p2/core/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/p2/core/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/equinox/p2/core/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/equinox/p2/core/maven-metadata.xml
(360 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/compare/core/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/compare/core/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/compare/core/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/compare/core/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/compare/core/maven-metadata.xml
(365 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/core/expressions/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/expressions/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/expressions/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/expressions/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/core/expressions/maven-metadata.xml
(333 B at 8.6 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/core/expressions/maven-metadata.xml
(379 B at 9.7 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/core/expressions/maven-metadata.xml
(369 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/jface/text/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/eclipse/jface/text/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/jface/text/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jface/text/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jface/text/maven-metadata.xml (373
B at 15.2 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/jface/text/maven-metadata.xml
(327 B at 12.8 KB/sec)
> Downloaded: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/jface/text/maven-metadata.xml
(355 B at 1.0 KB/sec)
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/equinox/app/1.0.0/app-1.0.0.jar
> Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/equinox/app/1.0.0/app-1.0.0.jar
> Downloading: http://zoidberg.ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/artifactory/public-ext-osgi-releases-local/org/eclipse/equinox/app/1.0.0/app-1.0.0.jar
> [WARNING] Failed to getClass for org.codehaus.mojo.cobertura.CoberturaReportMojo
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Reactor Summary:
> [INFO] 
> [INFO] Apache UIMA Ruta: ruta-parent ..................... SUCCESS [50.161s]
> [INFO] Apache UIMA Ruta: ruta-core ....................... SUCCESS [4:59.406s]
> [INFO] Apache UIMA Ruta Eclipse: ruta-ep-engine .......... SUCCESS [37.035s]
> [INFO] Apache UIMA Ruta Eclipse: ruta-ep-ide ............. SUCCESS [7:06.480s]
> [INFO] Apache UIMA Ruta Eclipse: ruta-ep-ide-ui .......... SUCCESS [17:19.969s]
> [INFO] Apache UIMA Ruta Eclipse: ruta-ep-caseditor ....... FAILURE [2:18.967s]
> [INFO] Apache UIMA Ruta Eclipse: ruta-ep-addons .......... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache UIMA Ruta Eclipse: ruta-ep-textruler ....... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache UIMA Ruta Documentation .................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache UIMA Ruta Eclipse: ruta-eclipse-feature .... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache UIMA Ruta: ruta-ep-example-extensions ...... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache UIMA Ruta: ruta ............................ SKIPPED
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 33:35.281s
> [INFO] Finished at: Wed Mar 12 14:29:02 UTC 2014
> [INFO] Final Memory: 80M/357M
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Waiting for Jenkins to finish collecting data[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project
ruta-ep-caseditor: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.apache.uima:ruta-ep-caseditor:jar:2.2.1-SNAPSHOT:
Could not find artifact org.eclipse.equinox:app:jar:1.0.0 in eclipsePlugins (http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse)
-> [Help 1]
> [ERROR] 
> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
> [ERROR] 
> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the
following articles:
> [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException
> [ERROR] 
> [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
> [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :ruta-ep-caseditor
>
> [JENKINS] Archiving <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-Ruta/ws/trunk/ruta-ep-textruler/pom.xml>
to org.apache.uima/ruta-ep-textruler/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/ruta-ep-textruler-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-Ruta/ws/trunk/ruta-ep-caseditor/pom.xml>
to org.apache.uima/ruta-ep-caseditor/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/ruta-ep-caseditor-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-Ruta/ws/trunk/ruta-ep-caseditor/target/org.apache.uima.ruta.caseditor_2.2.1.SNAPSHOT.jar>
to org.apache.uima/ruta-ep-caseditor/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/ruta-ep-caseditor-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-Ruta/ws/trunk/ruta-parent/pom.xml>
to org.apache.uima/ruta-parent/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/ruta-parent-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-Ruta/ws/trunk/ruta-eclipse-feature/pom.xml>
to org.apache.uima/ruta-eclipse-feature/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/ruta-eclipse-feature-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-Ruta/ws/trunk/ruta-docbook/pom.xml>
to org.apache.uima/ruta-docbook/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/ruta-docbook-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-Ruta/ws/trunk/ruta-ep-addons/pom.xml>
to org.apache.uima/ruta-ep-addons/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/ruta-ep-addons-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-Ruta/ws/trunk/ruta-ep-ide/pom.xml>
to org.apache.uima/ruta-ep-ide/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/ruta-ep-ide-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-Ruta/ws/trunk/ruta-ep-ide/target/org.apache.uima.ruta.ide_2.2.1.SNAPSHOT.jar>
to org.apache.uima/ruta-ep-ide/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/ruta-ep-ide-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-Ruta/ws/trunk/example-projects/ruta-ep-example-extensions/pom.xml>
to org.apache.uima/ruta-ep-example-extensions/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/ruta-ep-example-extensions-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-Ruta/ws/trunk/pom.xml>
to org.apache.uima/ruta/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/ruta-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-Ruta/ws/trunk/ruta-ep-engine/pom.xml>
to org.apache.uima/ruta-ep-engine/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/ruta-ep-engine-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-Ruta/ws/trunk/ruta-ep-engine/target/org.apache.uima.ruta.engine_2.2.1.SNAPSHOT.jar>
to org.apache.uima/ruta-ep-engine/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/ruta-ep-engine-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-Ruta/ws/trunk/ruta-ep-ide-ui/pom.xml>
to org.apache.uima/ruta-ep-ide-ui/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/ruta-ep-ide-ui-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-Ruta/ws/trunk/ruta-ep-ide-ui/target/org.apache.uima.ruta.ide.ui_2.2.1.SNAPSHOT.jar>
to org.apache.uima/ruta-ep-ide-ui/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/ruta-ep-ide-ui-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-Ruta/ws/trunk/ruta-core/pom.xml>
to org.apache.uima/ruta-core/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/ruta-core-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-Ruta/ws/trunk/ruta-core/target/ruta-core-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.jar>
to org.apache.uima/ruta-core/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/ruta-core-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
> Sending e-mails to: dev@uima.apache.org
> channel stopped
> [WARNINGS] Skipping publisher since build result is FAILURE
> Skipping Cobertura coverage report as build was not UNSTABLE or better ...
>


Mime
View raw message