uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kl├╝gl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA Ruta 2.2.0 RC3
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 14:07:56 GMT
Am 24.03.2014 14:44, schrieb Richard Eckart de Castilho:
>>> -- how about excluding the docbook module from the Maven deploy - it does not
contain any artifacts other than the POM
>> Good idea in my opinion. I suppose the indented way is to remove the
>> module in the top-level pom?
> I believe removing the module is not an option, because that takes it completely out
of the release too - no more updates to the version in that module then. I would suggest adding
a property setting "maven.deploy.skip" to "false" within the POM of that module or adding
a plugin configuration section for the Maven deploy plugin settings the "skip" parameter to
"false".

I assume you meant setting it to "true". I will do that for the next rc.

Peter