uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache UIMA Ruta 2.2.0 RC3
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 15:01:53 GMT
Am 25.03.2014 15:57, schrieb Richard Eckart de Castilho:
> I think that "Implemented" should be changed to "Fixed" in Jira. The other two are issues
that appear to be unrelated to the release because of their status. If we cannot reproduce
something, why should we mention it?
> If the "Done" is not related to the release, e.g. if it was a website change, then I
think it would also be ok not to have it in the list.

I agree, but I changed them all to fixed for this time. Maybe the names
of the issues would have been a bit misleading.

Peter